Coimbatore – Ooty – Kodaikanal – Coimbatore – 4 Days ( 3N / 4D) (Cab Type – Sedan )
Day 1 : From Coimbatore to Coonoor Ketti Valley View,Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose,Lamb’s Rock, Tea Gardens..
Day 2: Botanical Garden, Boat House(Lake), Rose Garden, Museum, Doddabetta Peak, 6th& 9th Mile Shooting Point, Pykara falls & Lake.
Day 3: From Ooty to Kodaikanal Silver Cascade Falls, Lake, Coakers’s Walk, Green Valley View.
Day 4: Kurinji Andavar Temple, Pillar Rocks, Dolphin Nose, Shenbaganar Museum & Drop at Coimbatore.
- Parking , Toll charges & State Permit Extra.
- Included 1000Km. After it will be charged 13 Rs/Km.
- Driver Allowance will be extra if the driver drives between 9.00pm to 6.00am.
- The booking will be for a particular cab category (SUV/Sedan/Hatchback/etc.) and we do not commit on providing the preferred cab (Etios, Innova, etc.)
- Waiting charges would be applicable after the cab reaches the boarding point. The first 15 minutes are free but post that the charge is Rs.2 per minute and this amount has to be paid to the driver directly
- The AC will remain switched off in hilly areas
- Any grievances or claims related to the cab travel should be reported to AMT within 5 days of your travel date
- For one-way booking, pickup would be done only from the scheduled pickup address and one drop is included. Multiple pickups/drops would be chargeable subject to distance
- AMT reserves the right to cancel the booking as per the cancellation policy
- If you cancel a Scheduled Ride 24 hours prior to departure, you will not be charged a cancellation fee. Any cancellation request that comes in post the 24 hours timeline will be charged 100% of paid amount as cancellation fee.(subjected to maximum of Rs.500)
- For cancellation, please call our support at 9003717517 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the cancellations will be made against the booking ID provided. please make sure you have it with you during the time of cancellation.
- AMT will not be held responsible for any cancellation and delay of service in case of any natural calamity, agitation or strike etc.
- AMT reserves the right to cancel or change the booking of a vehicle at any point